On World Sexual Health Day, Kaamastra.com, India’s largest sexual wellness product company releases its annual Indian Sexual Wellness Report for 2021.
With over 10,000 singles and couples interacted with and spoken to over the last year, Kaamastra says they have a rare insight into how Indians experience pleasure and how satisfied they are.
Some interesting insights include:
- India is the third-largest watcher of porn in the world, even after the porn ban.
- Over 80% of men who have had pre marital sex in India have tried it at least once without a condom.
- The most common sexual problems for men include low sexual drive and worries about size. For women, the most common issues are painful sex and lack of desire.
- 20% of Indian couples have had sex once a week, which has dropped by almost 50% over the last decade. Our busy and stressful lives have just gotten busier and more stressful!
- An average Indian man lasts 6-7 mins in bed. Which is pretty close to the global average.
Says Rahber Nazir, founder of Kaamastra, “World Sexual Health Day is a fantastic opportunity for us for Indians to take stock of their happiness in the sack. Happy relationships are built on many good things – that definitely includes a happy sex life!”
In the coming months, Kaamastra intends to use these insights to create better and more customized products for Indians and also create better communication targeted to people who don’t have enough information about how to successfully deal with such issues.
This targeting will allow Kaamastra to grow its lead in the sexual wellness space in India and help it reach Indians worldwide.
Read the full Indian Sexual Wellness Report at: https://kaamastra.com/blog/post/indian-sexual-wellness-report-2021