Jaipur, Rajasthan – The National Awards 2022 Business Excellence Awards were organized by the Global India Business Forum at Hotel Holiday Inn, Jaipur Rajasthan. Governor Kalraj Mishra Ji was the chief guest of this Programme. Apart from this, ambassadors and Council of Generals of many countries were present at the Programme.
The purpose of this Programme is to motivate and support the entrepreneurs of the MSME sector. Global India Business Forum is working to promote employment and business at the national and international levels. On this occasion ambassadors from more than 5 countries attended the event to discuss the Indian market.
Governor Kalraj Mishra Ji said that the Global India Business Forum has given awards to the businessmen who have made very good progress and people working in different fields. New opportunities are available. So the President of the Global India Business Forum has done a great job and I congratulate all the ambassadors and awardees.
Dr. Jitendra Joshi, President, Global India Business Forum said that the main objective of GIBF is to realize the dream of the Government of India to make a self-reliant India. We are constantly striving for this and it is our aim to motivate and support all MSME sector businessmen in India after a difficult situation like the corona pandemic and lockdown.
Speaking at the event, Deepali Gadkari, Director, GIBF, said that the Global India Business Forum is specially felicitating women for their support and contribution.
Jaipur National Awardees 2022:-
- Peeyush Pandit (Founder – International Internship University) Awarded for India’s First and Best Educational Digital University.
- Vandana Sharma (Founder & Chairperson – Sekhem Healing Centre) Awarded for Emerging Business Icon.
- Bikaji Foods International Ltd Awarded for Brand of the Year.
- Ranjit Prasad (Founder & Director – Truedreams Projects India Pvt. Ltd) Awarded for Social Activist of the Year in Education Sector.
- Kunal Jhunjhunwala (Managing Director – Airpay payment services pvt ltd) Awarded for Innovative Start-up of the Year.
- Pushpendera Kumar Sharma (Director – Pinaki World) Awarded for Education Leadership Award.
- Dr. Omprakash Mittal (Proprietor – M/S Om Gas Agency) Awarded for Best MSME Company
- Mr. Vinay Prakash Tiwari (Investing Daddy) Awarded for The Brilliant Innovator for the invention of LTP calculator.
- Dr. Kishor Navandar (Chairman & Managing Director – Blue Billion Group India) Awarded for Business Tycoon of the Year.
- Dr. B L Swami (Head of Cardiology Department – Ayushman Heart Care Center Bikaner) Awarded for Best Youngest Cardiologist of Rajasthan.
- Mr. Ashish Kumar Shrivastava (CEO – Sensotronics TECHNOLOGY Inc) Awarded for Best MSME Company.
- Dr. Kavita Goyal (Senior Gynaecology Laparoscopic Surgeon – Cocoon Hospital, Jaipur) Awarded for Outstanding Achievement Award in the field of Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Mr. Abhishek Kumar Pandey (CEO – Mobisafar services Pvt. Ltd) Awarded for Best Company of the Year.
- Mr. Hans Raj Agarwal (Chairman & Managing Director – Hi Tech Insulators Pvt Ltd) Awarded for Outstanding Achievement towards Industrial Technical Textiles.
- Dr. Avinash Gupta (Director – Shreet Career Guidance Services Pvt. Ltd) Awarded for Best Company of the Year.
- Dr. J Shrenik Nahar (India Tanzania Trade Commission) Awarded for Commerce and Trade.
- Ms. Harshita Nayyar (International Make-up artist) Awarded for Young women entrepreneur of the year.
- Mr. Hemendra Bokadia (Founder & Director – M/s BOKADIA WIRES) Awarded for Outstanding Achievement in Fencing Products.
- Mr. Jai Ram Meena (Director – Okflip India Pvt Ltd) Awarded for Best MSME startup.
- Mr. Aditya Jain & Ms. Monu Keer – (Director – MENTOR ADITYA JAIN ACADEMY PRIVATE LIMITED) Awarded for Outstanding Contribution towards Education Sector.
- Dr. Adv. Sunil Nanasaheb Karpe – (LEXOPUS LLP) Awarded for CSR Champion.
- Dr. Jagdish Pareek (Founder – Help India Online foundation) awarded for Innovative Start-up of the Year.
- Mr. Manish Kumar Meena (CEO – Verdant Impact Private Limited) Awarded for Best Emerging Startup.
- Ms. Rati Mamodiya (Egnoto Technologies LLP) Awarded for Best Digital Solutions Agency of the Year.
- Mr. Vishwanand Srivastava & Ms. Biyas Mukherjee (CEO – CAZ BRAIN PVT LTD) Awarded for Outstanding Contribution towards Information Technology.
- Mr. Rohit Sharma (Founder Group & CEO – CHAIWALAS) Awarded for Innovative Start-up of the Year.
- Mr. Vipul Jain (Managing Director – My Irigacio World Private Limited) Awarded for Emerging Startup.
- Mr. Abhishek Bhatt & Mr. Sarang Porwal (MANAGING PARTNER – AMPLIFY CAPITALS PVT LTD) Awarded for Promising Business of the Year.
- Mr. Sandeep Patidar (Managing Director – Amritanjali Ayurved Private Limited) Awarded for Best MSME Company.
- Mr. Rakesh Sharma (Chairman – Kalkatti chat bhandar) awarded for Outstanding Achievement.
- Mr. Surendra Bajaj & Mr. Shyam Bajaj (Partners – Shree Transformers) Awarded for Brand of the Year.
- Mr. Uddeshya Singh (Director – SkillHai – The Institute of Skill Development) Awarded for Best MSME Company.
- Mr. Arvind Agarwal (Proprietor – Harison minerals and marbles) awarded for Promising Business of the Year.
- Mr. Amit Singhania (Singhania Project Management Company UAE) Awarded for Outstanding Contribution towards equality, diversity and inclusion.
- Dr. Kushmendra Parashar (Director – PARASHAR HEART CLINIC) Awarded for BEST CARDIOLOGIST OF JAIPUR.
- Ms. Anushka Jain (Anushka Jain Jwellery) Awarded for Best Minimal Jwellery.
- Mr. Rahul Bhargava (Director – R Dot Ventures) Awarded for Emerging Startup.
- Mr. Varun Porwal (CEO – Porwal Group of Industries) Awarded for Golden Jubilee years of Ethical Business Practices.
- Mr. Raman Malpani (Founder – Namaste German) Awarded for Best Consultancy for Medical PG in Germany.
- Mr. Trupti Rajan Das (Chairman – HLW Cab Services Pvt Ltd) Awarded for Young Entrepreneur of the Year.
- Mr. Mahendra Bilala (PROMOTER / DIRECTOR – UNICLAN HEALTHCARE PVT LTD) Awarded for Outstanding Contribution towards Hygiene sector.
- Mr. Karnal Vaishnav (Director – Getraise Pvt Ltd) Awarded for Emerging Start-up.
- Dr. Kangana Yadav (Managing Director – Cert & Shree Ram Group of Institution) Awarded for Promising Business of the Year.
- Dr. Govind Singh Rathore (Doctor – Vainavi Pharmaceutical) Awarded for Outstanding Contribution.
- Mr. Nishya Nand Kaushik (Managing Director – Subudha Facility Management Pvt. Ltd. (SFM Services)) Awarded for Promising Business of the Year.
- Mr. Ramkishor Tak (Managing Director – Shubhangini Spice Suppliers) Awarded for Outstanding Contribution.
- Mr. Rakesh Mehta (Director – ASTRAL EDUCATION®) Awarded for Brand of the Year.
- Dr. Khushboo Kapoor (Cultural and Entertainment Industry – International Anchor & DJ) Awarded for Pride of Rajasthan.
Website Link: – https://www.gibf.biz/